The Photocatalysis Industry Association of Japan (hereinafter called “Our association”) understands the importance of entrusted personal information (name, address, e-mail address and information which can identify a specific individual) and will continuously endeavor to protect it appropriately as follows.
- Appropriate Collection Our association will obtain personal information by appropriate and fair methods.
- Use Our association will use entrusted personal information for the performance of administrative business, provision of useful information to members, or contacting those who have made inquiries. If we ask you to provide your personal information for any other purpose, we will notify you of the purpose of utilization each time.
- Providing and Releasing to Third Parties Our association may provide entrusted personal information to a third party, if the following is applicable.
- Cases Based on Related Laws
- In the case where we have difficulty obtaining consent from the individual yet it is necessary to provide entrusted personal information to protect human life, bodies or properties.
- In the case where we obtain confirmation of contents regarding inquiries and opinions or answers to them from our members.
- Release and Revision We will, within rational limits, rapidly respond to requests from individuals regarding the handling of personal information related to confirmation, correction, deletion or suspension when contacted by the individual.
- Inquiries Please contact us, should you have any questions regarding personal information protection in our association.